School of Education Scholarships
for a SOE Scholarship Application Form (see the FORMS section for the scholarship application form). Please note that this application is for graduate students only. Undergraduate students should contact the Financial Aid Office for scholarship information.
Professional Educator Scholarship Opportunities:
Helen Brach Foundation:
• Master of Arts in Teaching, Special Education, or Early Childhood students in high need Catholic schools
•Early Childhood students
•Demonstrates financial need
Katherine Inglis Sutter Scholarship:
• Special Education students
• Based on need rather than only academic qualifications.
• Can be given to one student or divided among several
Teacher Education Scholarships:
• Individual scholarships given on a term by term basis.
• Students must be accepted to the Teacher Education Program to be eligible.
• Applicants submit a new application for each term: Fall, Spring, Summer I and Summer II.
Archdiocesan Leadership Scholarships:
The School of Education offers scholarships in conjunction with the Archdiocese of Chicago. These scholarships are awarded by the Archdiocese and you should apply directly to that office. Please refer to the websites below for qualifications and applications.
For additional information, please contact the Archdiocese of Chicago at (312) 534-5200.
Critical Needs Scholarship: http://www.criticalneeds2014.pdf
Big Shoulders Fund: www.bigshouldersfund.org